10 Styles of Kurtis for Women
Kurti has replaced lots of outfits and has taken the center part in every woman’s wardrobe. Reason being they are versatile, pretty, super comfortable and can be worn anywhere and everywhere. These glamorous yet very trendy kurtis can be worn round the clock and yet look stylish. The best part of these kurtis is you can customize and modify kurtis to create different looks.
Kurtis are all time favorite with everyone especially for college girls, working women or house wives. Fashion designers are giving bolder and hotter look to kurtis, this is why it is perfect pick for office, college, parties, date night, parties and weddings. Nowadays it’s easy to Buy Kurtis Online in India. Kurtis come in so many styles that you will be surprised given below are types of kurtis trending high.
- Tail cut kurtis:These dresses are short in height from front and back it is long has a tail. These, look very pretty and sexy and is a great option for parties. These will render a glamorous look to your persona. For, a stunning look, go for lengthy tails that are floor length.
- A-line kurti: A line kurtis are the most trending kurtis of the season as they look very pretty these kurtis flaunts curves and gives a slim and sexy look, yes these kurtis hide all your flaws like yummy. So it is a great choice for women with curves. These are available in many colors, styles, and fabrics.
- Anarkali kurti: Anarkali kurtis spell grace and elegance and gives a wow look. Anarkali suits go well with every type of body like apple shaped, Rectangle, pear and hourglass. Anarkali kurtis come in various lengths from knee length to floor length.
- Gown style kurtis: These are perfect for special occasions these are Fusion kurtis that are inspired from western gowns and look exactly like gowns and these are floor length. They look flamboyant when chosen right fight and paired with right accessories. B-town divas are seen sizzling in these kurtis, so perfect pick for parties.
- Straight-long kurtis: Long kurtis look aesthetic and gives an illusion of taller and slimmer frame. It gives a very impressive look, choose full hand sleeves with these and you will classy and elegant in these perfect for office wear, college, casual outings etc. You can team these with palazzo pants, leggings or normal salwar pants or jeans.
- Pakistani kurtis: These are a bit similar to the straight kurtis but not exactly same Pakistani kurtis are long kurtis that end up below knees, few till ankle, they are loose hence are very comfortable and always paired with palazzo pants. These render a classy, baggy look for modern Divas who love to choose clothes that are classy and comfortable over the tight and uneasy dresses.
- Shirt style kurtis: These are in highly in vogue this season, as this style of kurti is a fusion outfit. Ditch your button down shirts that gape, look short reveals your curves, sometimes in a bad way and make you embarrass rather go for these super comfortable stylish elegant shirt styled kurtis. These can be worn either as casual outfit or worn as formal dressing depends on how and what you team with what colors, you choose.
- High low-kurtis: As the name indicates these are high from front and back they are low, these give a feminine yet glamorous look to your personality; go in for flowing fabrics like georgette, chiffon, or net for a glam look.
- Kaftan kurtis: These styles of kurtis have found their place in every fashionista’s closet. Yes they are loose cover the flabs or flaws and yet look ohh-so beautiful. They definitely ooze out glamour with different hem line and cut, different from the crowd for sure.
- Double layered kurtis: As the name suggests these come in two layers with inner and an outer, usually contrasting colors are used to accentuate both the fabrics to give a chic look. These are trending high this season, perfect for winters when you want to layer up but in style.